The firmware upgrade is easy.
- Download the firmware to a computer.
- Connect a SD card to this computer.
- Unzip everything to the root of a SD card (don’t have to format the SD card or erase everything on the SD card.) Make sure,
- there is enough space for all unzipped files.
- don’t put the unzipped files into any sub-folder (directory).
- Put the SD card into Samsung TL350/WB2000. Make sure the battery is full (or say good for 15 minutes of video playback.)
- Turn on Samsung TL350/WB2000.
- The screen shows the upgrade progress. Wait a few minutes until it’s done.
- Turn off Samsung TL350/WB2000.
- Take out the SD card; connect the SD card computer; delete all unzipped files.
After firmware upgrade, it does stabilize the operation of this camera.
- No easy freezing
- No crazy turning when switching the Mode Dial
- Still no 60pfs (1280 x 720)
- Still 20 minutes recording time limit for each video regardless video resolution